- (Deuteronomy 29:29) Mystery – An unknown truth revealed by God in His own time.
JESUS CHRIST THE MESSIAH
- I Timothy 3:16 The greatest bible mystery is the revelation by God throughout
the Old Testament and New Testament concerning His plan of redemption through
the incarnation ( Isaiah 9:6) of Christ.
- Colossians 1:13-17 The revelation of Christ bringing forgiveness of sins,
redemption to believers, revealing that He is the creator and the sustainer of
all things and is the exact image of God our Father.
- Colossians 1:25-27 We see that Paul was made the minister of the grace of God to
reveal the mystery of Christ in the believer.
- Romans 16:25-26 Paul explains that the mystery of Christ was kept secret all
throughout the Old Testament until God revealed this great truth and opened the
eyes of those that would believe regarding all the prophecies that pertained to
Christ and His earthly ministry.
- I Corinthians 2:4-8 Paul explains that the mystery of Christ can only be
revealed to us that believe by faith. The wisdom that the word of God has within
its pages can only be revealed by the Holy Spirit.
- Ephesians 3:1-10 Paul explains to the Ephesian believers how the mystery of
Christ, the Gentiles, and the church had been hid to past dispensations but has
now been revealed for all to see.
- Ephesians 5:32 Paul tells us that the relationship between Christ and the church
is a “great mystery”.
- Ephesians 5:23 Part of the mystery of the church is the comparison of Christ the
head and the husband as the head of the family because Christ has made the
husband to be the savior of the family.
- Ephesians 5:25, 28-29 As Christ sacrificed for the church, husbands are to
sacrifice for our wives and treat them as a most cherished and nourished
- Romans 7:4; II Corinthians 11:2 Another great bible mystery is that of the
marriage of the church.
- Acts 20:28 Paul exhorts and warns the leaders of the church to feed the church
of God because it is their responsibility to take care of God's precious church
which He bought with His own blood.
- I Corinthians 15:51-55 Paul is revealing to the Corinthian church the mystery of
our victory over death and the grave through the rapture of the church by Jesus
- Ephesians 1:9-10 Here we see the mystery of the rapture being revealed by Paul
to the Ephesians.
- I Thessalonians 4:13-18 Once again the Apostle Paul explains the catching away
of all the saints of God in Christ at the rapture of the church.
- Daniel 9:25-27 Here we see one of the first and most important prophecies
pertaining to anti-Christ.
- Daniel 12:8-11 Daniel had received several prophecies of the end times that he
did not understand.
- II Thessalonians 2:7-12 Paul reveals the mystery of iniquity (anti-Christ) to