The Ladies Missionary Auxiliary meets on the first Monday of each month in the church Fellowship Hall at 7:15pm.
Light refreshments are served from 6:45 - 7:15pm.
We would love to have you come to our meeting for fellowship and to help us plan upcoming events.
The Ladies Missionary Auxiliary facilitates several different activities including:
- Planning & delivering meals to our church families who have experienced a death in the immediate family
- Planning & delivering meals to our church families when a wife has been hospitalized
- Passing through a prayer chain various requests that are in need of immediate prayer
- Supporting "Precious Ones" who are unable to leave their homes as the average person does by visiting them, sending cards, & giving them small gifts on special occasions such as Easter, Thanksgiving, & Christmas
- Planning & providing meals for the annual Father/Son Banquet, Mother/Daughter Banquet, & other special occasions
- Organization of food poundings for the church staff at Thanksgiving
- Helping to buy items for the church as the need arises
- Sending bi-monthly financial support to missionaries
- Sending supply boxes annually to missionaries
- Food Pantry & Samaritans Closet Assistance
- Weekly visitation